- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Learn more about Waldorf Education
- Urban Prairie Newsletter
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Policy on Transgender and Non-binary Students and Community Members
- Media Statement
- Standardized Testing Statement
- Environmental Sustainability
- Board of Trustees
- Faculty & Staff
- Parent Child Programs
- Waldorf Early Childhood Program
- Grade School
- Three Streams of Student Support
- After School
- Adult Education
- Summer Camps 2017
- SUPPORT US
- CONTACT US
- Parent Child Classroom
Urban Prairie Waldorf School offers a daily aftercare program from 3:30-6 pm each school day (2:30 – 6:00 pm on Thursdays). Aftercare is held at the school and is run by the aftercare staff and other staff of our school. Students will spend time inside as well as outside.
You may take advantage of reduced aftercare rates by enrolling your child in advance. We also accept drop-in aftercare. Any child not picked up by 3:40 pm (2:40 pm on Thursdays) will be entered into the aftercare program.
|Contract:||$8/hour – Sign up and pay ahead for the days and times you will regularly require.|
|Same Day:||$13/hour – Notify us the same day of aftercare need, preferably via a note to your class teacher, or a phone call to the school office.|
|Late Fee (Not picked up by 6:00 pm)||$50.00|
The program is billed in half-hour increments.
No aftercare dates:
There will be no aftercare on the following dates. Please make arrangements for your child´s pick-up.
- Sept 4, 2018 (first day of school)
- Dec 20, 2018 (last day of school prior to winter break)
- June 12, 2019 (last day of school)
2018-19 Aftercare Contract (complete a form for every child in aftercare)
For drop-in registration email firstname.lastname@example.org or register your child in your BigSIS Portal. When you sign up your child for a drop-in you will sign them up for the full time. They will be checked out by aftercare staff when they are picked up and you will be charged for the time they were there.
For additional information, please contact us.