- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Learn more about Waldorf Education
- Urban Prairie Newsletter
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Policy on Transgender and Non-binary Students and Community Members
- Media Statement
- Standardized Testing Statement
- Environmental Sustainability
- Board of Trustees
- Faculty & Staff
- Parent Child Programs
- Waldorf Early Childhood Program
- Grade School
- Three Streams of Student Support
- After School
- Adult Education
- Summer Camps 2017
- SUPPORT US
- CONTACT US
Join us for our monthly Board Study & Meeting!
The UPWS Board of Trustees welcomes all members of our community to its monthly board study and meeting.
Board meetings are held the second Thursday of the month and are open to the public (exclusive of executive sessions, when applicable).
Board Study sessions occur at the beginning of each meeting.
Board Study Readings
For anyone interested in joining our board study sessions, or simply learning more about Waldorf education, the following is a list of readings from our current and past board study sessions:
2014-15 School Year
- Organizational Integrity, by Torin Finser
The Board takes up a few new chapters at each meeting. In January, we will discuss Chapter 8 – 11.