- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Learn more about Waldorf Education
- Urban Prairie Newsletter
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Supporting Our Transgender and Non-binary Students and Community Members
- Media Statement
- Standardized Testing Statement
- Environmental Sustainability
- Board of Trustees
- Faculty & Staff
- Playgroup Programs (FKA Parent Child)
- Waldorf Early Childhood Program
- Grade School
- Three Streams of Student Support
- After School
- Adult Education
- Summer Camps
- SUPPORT US
- CONTACT US
- Playgroup in the Classroom
Invest in Excellence: 2019-20 UPWS Annual Fund
Invest in Urban Prairie as we celebrate our 10th anniversary year. The 2019-20 UPWS Annual Fund supports excellence in teaching, our vision for Urban Prairie’s distinct Waldorf curriculum across all grades, and our marketing and branding efforts to spread the word about our school. We strive for all families to give to the Annual Fund. Set up your recurring gift today.
Natureplay Campus Campaign
A separate gift to the Natureplay Campus Campaign supports our vision for Urban Prairie’s campus at 13th and Ashland. Features include
- A natural playlot with areas to swing, climb, dig, jump, and hang
- Outdoor learning spaces for our farming and animal care curriculum, including a home for our beloved goats
- Natural respites with varying elevations, shady green spaces, and pollinator gardens for our bees and hummingbirds
- A sports zone and climbing wall
- A looping path for racing, running, and wandering
- Community gathering space for potlucks, festivals, and multi-age play
Make your gift today.
All gifts are tax-deductible.
Pledge or Donate Online:
Urban Prairie is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization. All donations are tax-exempt to the extent allowed by law.
For more information or questions regarding a gift to Urban Prairie please contact Director of Administration Sharla Paul.