- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Learn more about Waldorf Education
- Urban Prairie Newsletter
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Supporting Our Transgender and Non-binary Students and Community Members
- Media Statement
- Standardized Testing Statement
- Environmental Sustainability
- Board of Trustees
- Faculty & Staff
- Playgroup Programs (FKA Parent Child)
- Urban Prairie Early Childhood Program
- Grade School
- Three Streams of Student Support
- After School
- Adult Education
- Summer Camps
- SUPPORT US
- CONTACT US
- Playgroup in the Classroom
Invest in Excellence: 2019-20 Annual Fund
Our 10th anniversary year Annual Fund supports Urban Prairie’s vision of an urban Waldorf education, excellent teaching, and marketing and branding to spread the word. Set up your recurring gift today.
Natureplay Campus Campaign
Make a separate gift to the Natureplay Campus Campaign to realize our vision for a natural playlot that inspires multi-age play and highlights our farm and animal care curriculum, including a home for our beloved goats.
Urban Prairie is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization. All donations are tax-exempt to the extent allowed by law.
For more information or questions regarding a gift to Urban Prairie please contact Director of Administration Sharla Paul.