- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Learn more about Waldorf Education
- Urban Prairie Newsletter
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Supporting Our Transgender and Non-binary Students and Community Members
- Media Statement
- Standardized Testing Statement
- Environmental Sustainability
- Board of Trustees
- Faculty & Staff
- Playgroup Programs (FKA Parent Child)
- Waldorf Early Childhood Program
- Grade School
- Three Streams of Student Support
- After School
- Adult Education
- Summer Camps
- SUPPORT US
- CONTACT US
- Playgroup in the Classroom
2019-20 Early Childhood and Grade School Open Houses
Thursday, October 3
Wednesday, November 6
Thursday, December 12
Tuesday, January 14
All open houses run from 8:15 – 10:00 a.m.
Meet teachers, current parents, and students at an upcoming Open House. Tours begin with a presentation on the Waldorf curriculum and how it meets students as they grow from preschool through eighth grade. Next, we visit classrooms to observe lessons in action. The morning ends with a display of student work and Q&A. Adults-only, please.
To RSVP, please complete the form below. Please allow time to park and enter through the Ashland Street entrance. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Experience Urban Prairie, November 16, 9:30 a.m. to noon.
Be a Waldorf student for a morning at Experience UP! Take artistic or academic classes from our teachers, and experience the grades curriculum in action.
Questions? Email email@example.com.