- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Learn more about Waldorf Education
- Urban Prairie Newsletter
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Supporting Our Transgender and Non-binary Students and Community Members
- Media Statement
- Standardized Testing Statement
- Environmental Sustainability
- Board of Trustees
- Faculty & Staff
- Parent Child Programs
- Waldorf Early Childhood Program
- Grade School
- Three Streams of Student Support
- After School
- Adult Education
- Summer Camps
- SUPPORT US
- CONTACT US
- Parent Child Classroom
Waldorf Early Childhood Program
We believe in the creative power and joy of childhood. Our Waldorf Early Childhood Program offers a warm and loving environment where children (ages 3 – 6 years) will engage their hands in meaningful work—from baking to building projects. Children will fuel their imaginations with magical stories and creative free play.
We invite you to explore our Early Childhood program at our new site! We will be moving to that site in time for the 2018/19 school year, but we have prepared the Early Childhood space for you to visit now and dream into this new building with us.
Open Houses – April 14 10am RSVP here!
We look forward to meeting you there.
Information on the Early Childhood admissions process can be found here.